Monday, May 21, 2007

A Little Reminder

I don't like quotes that gives life lessons... I have my own lessons... Well, I don't know if I could make use of them... But it is not the point now... The point is I don't like them... Probably because I believe every incident has its own conditions and it depends on various consequences... So, sometimes the lesson works, sometimes not... Even the right and wrong depends on which angle you are looking from...

Well, this is not different, I know... But...

"She reminded me that the world was really one big bee yard, and the same rules worked fine in both places: Don't be afraid, as no life-loving bee wants to sting you. Still, don't be an idiot; wear long sleeves and long pants. Don't swat. Don't even think about swatting. If you feel angry, whistle. Anger agitates, while whistling melts a bee's temper. Act like you know what you are doing, even if you don't. Above all, send the bees love. Every little thing wants to be loved."
-The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd-

Maybe I should better start liking and reading them more since learning never ends in this short life...

No comments: