Sunday, April 8, 2007

uPod ?

I can hear you say 'what?!' Yes, you read it right... It is not iPod , uPod... There is no misspelling... Not in my writing, not in the writing in the picture...

Our friend, Wayne took us to a well-known restaurant in a Pakistani/Indian neighborhood in Queens today... The area was very colorful, joyful... I felt like I am in India for sometime... I haven't seen any person who is not Indian or Pakistani except us... The dinner and restaurant is another story but I am not going to get into that topic... At least for now... I can only say that I didn't eat, Cem and Wayne did...

However, the story was waiting for us on the way back home... Look what we got!... A very cheap uPod, $69.99 only... What a treat! Well, we decided not to buy but to take a couple of pictures of this amazing(!) product...

No comments: