Monday, May 28, 2007

Howie Mandell is a Sweetheart

My hubby and I have learned about Howie Mandel when we were living in Turkey... We are cartoon freaks... So we were watching Fox Kids broadcast all the time... From the second we watched this cartoon we just loved Bobby Generic, his family and adventures... "Bobby’s World" is so cute, relaxing, and fun... We didn't know anything about Howie Mandel and that Bobby’s World was an Emmy nominated series... You can see Bobby's videos on his site... Howie was the funny, cute, sweet father of Bobby with curly hairs who gets out of the cartoon at the end and talk us a little bit as himself...

When I saw him on TV as the host of a show called "Deal or No Deal", which is a very popular one, with a shaved head, I couldn't recognize him at all... I watched this show because the host was very sweet and cute... It turned out it was Howie again... :)) He is so natural, so sincere...

No comments: